Early Years Class Teacher
Chestnut Park Primary School
- Quick apply
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- September 2018
- Apply by:
- 15 February 2018
Are you keen to support the growth of our school as an NQT or established teacher? As a growing school we can provide extensive career growth and CPD opportunities within the school and GLF Trust.
In September 2018 the school will have Reception to Year Three classes, growing to a full size by 2022 when we will have 630 pupils.
Our vision is that Chestnut Park Primary School will be a primary school of excellence, where every child is both challenged and inspired to achieve beyond their dreams. We believe every child should be inspired by a rich and varied curriculum which focuses on establishing the highest standard of basic skills, whilst nurturing independent learners and thinkers. As a new build school, Chestnut Park benefits from state of the art technology within a modern, purpose built environment.
All of our staff benefit from professional development opportunities within the GLF group. We offer a comprehensive coaching programme for our NQTs through our Assistant and Deputy Headteachers.
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• An exciting opportunity to develop a curriculum to meet the needs of local community
• A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
• New top of the range facilities to aid Teaching and Learning.
• A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
• Recognition of previous school continuous service.
• Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression
The ideal candidate will be:
• An outstanding practitioner
• Innovative and inspirational
• Committed to and has a strong belief in teamwork
• Able to lead, challenge and motivate children
• Committed to working with parents and the wider community
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.
Visits to the school are welcome, please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Do come and visit us at the Recruitment Fair: Saturday 3 February
10am - 1pm
Croydon Park Hotel
7 Altyre Road, Croydon, CR9 5AA
About Chestnut Park Primary School
- Chestnut Park Primary School
- 49 St James Road, Croydon
- CR0 2UR
- United Kingdom
Thank you for expressing an interest in Chestnut Park Primary School, the first of GLF Schools within Croydon.
We are a three-form entry primary school in the heart of Croydon, catering for children aged between 4 and 11.
At Chestnut Park we have a passionate and dedicated team of staff who make great efforts to support the children to achieve their full potential by ensuring they are inspired by what they are learning. This is underpinned by an innovative tailored-made curriculum that has been created to engage, excite, and inspire the children. It gives them the opportunities and experiences, and teaches them a range of skills and knowledge to reinforce their love and passion for learning.
In June 2018 we were proud to be judged as OUTSTANDING in our Ofsted inspection - a true reflection of our tireless commitment to the children and their education journey.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.