We require an enthusiastic, adaptable and highly committed Early Years teacher for our thriving Early Years Centre. The successful applicant will be keen to contribute to the development of this expanding and forward thinking school. The school is focused on creating the best environments for our students to grow and develop academically, emotionally, physically and socially. With a positive and progressive outlook, based on the latest research, we seek to constantly improve the provision for learning.
The school is focused on creating the best environments for our learners to grow and develop academically, emotionally, physically and socially. With a positive and progressive outlook, based on the latest research, we seek to constantly improve the provision for learning. With over 75 hours dedicated to teacher CPD every year, as well as a keen focus on staff and student well-being, we are constantly striving for excellence, both as practitioners and for our learners. GIS uses the latest technology to enhance learning and provide a 1:1 device programme and use Google Apps for Education as our main learning platform.
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to make a real difference in a uniquely challenging, rewarding and supportive environment. GIS is a well-resourced successful international school with great facilities and a reputation for academic excellence; we place the success of each and every student at the centre of our mission. GIS is a family, and with our fantastic students, dedicated and motivated team of excellent teachers and support staff, it truly is a wonderful place to learn and teach.
If you are passionate about teaching and learning in the Early Years Center, we welcome your application.
Successful candidate must:
- Have a proven track record of outstanding Early Years practice
- Have an excellent knowledge of the EYFS framework
- Be able to engage, motivate and support children, staff and parents
- Be reflective practitioners with the ability to think creatively and innovatively in order to continue to improve
- Have an advanced ability to use ICT to support learning and teaching within the classroom
- Have the interpersonal skills needed to work successfully within teams
- Have experience of enquiry-based learning and/or thematic cross curricular learning
We will provide:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A professionally stimulating and collaborative working environment with ongoing Professional Development and weekly Professional Learning and Wellbeing time
- A well-resourced and friendly campus
We recommend early application as we reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date.
Closing date for applications is the 2nd of March 2018.
Interviews will take place via Skype.
Please review the booklet: ‘GIS Information for Applicants 2018-19’ booklet prior to applying for this role.
Garden International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such, all offers of employment are subject to a criminal record check (DBS or equivalent).