Due to increased numbers in our growing Nursery, The Vale Academy are looking to recruit an Early Years Educator to join our delightful and successful team to work three mornings per week on a 1 year fixed term contract. We are looking to appoint an individual willing to work as part of a team in order to provide a purposeful, stimulating environment that is rich in learning opportunities, which allow all our children to play, develop and learn. It is very important to us that we provide a high level of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all our children ensuring positive development and growth. Therefore, we are seeking a new member of our team with experience working in a Nursery setting that will be as equally committed and passionate as we are.
The successful candidate will:
· Be passionate and have a proven success of working with children
· Have up to date knowledge of legislation relating to Early Years such as EYFS, SEND, Safeguarding and the Childcare Act 2006
· Have knowledge of child development and childrens’ needs
· Have the ability to encourage partnership working between parents/carers and families
· Be able to communicate well with both adults and children
· Hold good organisational skills and have the ability, flexibility and willingness to take on other responsibilities or duties as deemed necessary
· Have an understanding of Equal Opportunities and an awareness of Health and Safety and practical Hygiene issues
· Start Date: January 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter
· Salary: L1b.9 - £7.97 an hour
· Job Role: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract, Term Time Only (39 weeks + 5 Inset Days)
· Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday mornings 8:30am to 12:30pm
Why work for The Vale Academy:
· You’ll work alongside fantastic colleagues who work together, get along and regularly organise social events
· You’ll be working under a caring, supportive and innovative leadership team that are here to support you in the best way possible so you make the most of your teaching career
· We are a forest school and have a fully integrated outdoor learning curriculum
· Local subsided gym memberships and many other staff benefits
· Brilliant CPD opportunities so you can constantly improve and develop with fantastic partnership links within The Shared Learning Trust, so plenty of opportunities to progress your career!
Here’s what Ofsted have to say: “The strong leadership of the academy trust has established a community of dedicated and enthusiastic staff who work closely together to improve standards. Parents hold highly positive views about the school and report how keen their children are to attend each day”.