Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher – Full Time - Hartlepool – January 2019 – July 2019 – Pay depending on scale (PAYE).
Vision for Education are looking to recruit an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher to join a Roman Catholic Primary school in Hartlepool on a full time basis.
This primary school prides its self on being a family orientated school where children, staff and parents work together to create a positive and friendly environment where learning can take centre stage. The Catholic faith is at the heart of the school’s ethos and in all that happens both in and out of school. The children are encouraged to grow as children of god in a happy and safe environment. This is a ‘proud’ school keen to share their practices with the successful candidate. The school is looking for an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher who is willing to immerse themselves in this school environment and contribute their own ideas to a growing and progressive Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) unit.
The successful Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher will be expected to provide a safe and happy environment for children to learn and grow. The successful candidate must be familiar and have experienced of working within the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), however Newly Qualified Teacher’s (NQT’s) are encouraged to apply. The Early Years Foundation Stage unit is welcoming and supportive, with access to a fantastic Early Years Lead and experienced Teaching Assistants who work well under direction. Enthusiasm and drive is imperative as the successful candidate will be expected to take part in all Professional Development (CPD) where necessary and extra curricular activities/school clubs.
As an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher you must:
· Work well within a team.
· Take full responsibility of planning, assessment and delivery of lessons.
· Be able to build strong and lasting relationships with staff, children and parents alike.
· Have experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
Benefits of working in this school:
· A strong Early Years Team who are willing to share their knowledge and practices.
· Regular CPD to further enhance and develop learning.
· Access to a wealth of support, through mentoring, classroom assistance and continued professional development.
To be considered for this post you must:
· Be available to work full time (FT) hours.
· Be willing to commit to the job role, school and children.
· Hold relevant teaching qualifications and experience of the Early Years curriculum.
If you are interested in the above position to work as a Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher, Vision for Education would love to have a confidential conversation with you to discuss further details. Please call 01642 243 843 for more information.