We are looking for an inspiring class teacher who has a passion for teaching. The successful candidate will be responsible for Teaching FS1 classes.
Working at Mansfield Primary Academy, you will be part of a dedicated team of staff with one goal - providing our amazing children with the very best education through an exciting curriculum.
You will deliver a broad curriculum, mixing academic achievement and progress with the life skills and compassion that pupils need to thrive in the modern world.
We’re looking for a Teacher who:
- can engage and enthuse pupils and staff through a commitment to quality learning;
- is enthusiastic and motivated about helping children achieve their potential;
- can contribute to the further development of a strong and forward looking team;
- can be innovative in their techniques to motivate young learners;
- is able to make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike.
In return, we offer:
- the chance to work with enthusiastic, responsive children who are eager to learn;
- support from the Principal and the Educational Leaders from the Central Team of the Trust;
- an academy that offers a friendly, caring ethos;
- CPD opportunities through the Trust’s Learning Alliance to enhance your professional growth;
- the opportunity to lead and contribute to a number of exciting school improvement initiatives on coaching, leadership, teaching, learning and assessment;
- the chance to work collaboratively to share best practice with other GAT staff.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our journey so why not come and meet our wonderful children. Visits to our academy are warmly welcomed; please contact Anita Farnworth, Office Manager, on 01623 624709 or email email@example.com
For further information, please visit http://www.greenwoodacademies.org/mam/013
Closing date: 22nd March 2018.
Interview date: w/c 26th March 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.