Hillborough Infant and Nursery School is Ofsted rated Good, with happy, well-behaved pupils who are keen to learn. Our school benefits from an enhanced and stimulating learning environment following our refurbishment programme and a new extended EYFS outdoor play area.
We can offer:
· A supportive, enthusiastic and friendly team;
· A supportive leadership team;
· Children who are well behaved and want to learn;
· Commitment to your own professional development.
About the job
Hillborough Infant and Nursery School is looking to recruit a passionate and committed EYFS Class Teacher / Nursery Teacher to start in January 2019.
As a Class Teacher can you offer:
· Excellent classroom practice;
· Strong commitment to raising standards;
· High expectations of all pupils work and behaviour;
· Motivation, drive and enthusiasm;
· Support the ethos, aims and vision of the school;
· Ability to work as part of a team.
Visits to the school are welcomed and strongly encouraged. Please contact Ms Rahman on 01582 725 764 to arrange a convenient time or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online applications are preferred and can be submitted via TES, Luton Borough Council's or MyNew Term (Bedfordshire) recruitment websites. For an application form please send a large SAE to the school address: MS Rahman, Hillborough Infant and Nursery School, Hillborough Road, Luton, Beds, LU1 5EZ.
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, in fluently spoken English.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Luton Borough Council is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa.
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.