Paget Primary School is a two form-entry mixed primary school for pupils aged 4 – 11 years, which currently has approximately 430 pupils on roll.
We are currently looking to recruit an Early Years Phase Leader to begin work in September 2019. The successful candidate will be a highly skilled Early Years teacher who is either already leading EYFS or is working within an excellent EYFS setting and is ready to move on with their career development.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you passionate about children’s learning?
If so then come and join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an exciting journey of school improvement. You will become part of a passionate and professional team dedicated to ensuring that children receive excellent learning support and the best possible care in a vibrant, stimulating and purposeful learning environment.
- A fresh challenge, an ambitious working environment
- A supportive leadership team
- Excellent continued professional development opportunities
- Enthusiastic and friendly children, supportive parents and governors
- A highly motivated and supportive staff team
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent and passionate Early Years practitioner
- Has a commitment to inclusive teaching which truly supports all children from all groups to achieve their absolute best
- A practitioner who is dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability
- Collaborative working within our Erdington Schools Collaboration
This vacancy offers you an opportunity to make a major contribution to the smooth running of a warm, welcoming community school and to drive and join its journey to excellence.
Closing Date: 02/05/2019, 9.00a.m
If you would like to find out more about this post or to request an application pack please contact Margaret Brown on 0121 464 3902, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, please contact Margaret Brown to arrange a suitable time.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
PAGET PRIMARY SCHOOL, Paget Road, Birmingham, B24 0JP
0121 464 3902, email@example.com