Are you a Nursery or Reception Teacher looking to take the first steps in to middle management?
Do you have experience of EYFS Leadership and are now looking for a new challenge?
Our school is seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational teacher to lead our Early Years Foundation Stage from Good to Outstanding.
In this EYFS Leader position, you will be planning and managing the EYFS phase ensuring there is a consistency of provision from Nursery to Reception. The successful EYFS Leader will have responsibility for teaching either a Reception or Nursery class, based on skills and experience.
The school is a member of the Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust, which provides excellent opportunities for professional development within a wider context.
The successful candidate will:
- Support our strong Catholic ethos.
- Have a clear vision for the development of our EYFS provision.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Engage and motivate our children through creative and exciting activities in a safe, positive and inspiring learning environment.
- Have high standards in all aspects of school life.
- Motivate others and work as part of a team.
- Be an excellent communicator with a calm disposition and welcoming manner.
- Be committed to working with parents and the wider parish community.
- A ‘good’, caring and happy school with a strong Catholic ethos.
- Friendly and committed staff who are supportive and open to new ideas.
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy learning.
- A commitment to Continuous Professional Development.
Application forms and supporting information should be returned to the head teacher.
Closing date: Friday 20th April 2018 at 4pm.
Shortlisting: Monday 23rd April 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 1st May 2018
Ss John Fisher & Thomas More Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The post is conditional upon an enhanced disclosure from the DBS, together with receipt of satisfactory references.