Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time-time Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local primary school in Ashington. The successful Early years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant role is to start as soon as possible and will continue until the end of this academic year. Full-time hours include working Monday to Friday all day (8.30-15.30).
We are looking for a committed and successful teaching assistant to work alongside an Early Years teacher (EYFS) based in a Reception classroom. The candidate will work alongside outstanding leadership and supportive staff to ensure the child continue to be offered the support to improve throughout the remainder of year in Literacy and Numeracy.
The successful Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working with children in EYFS, and ideally will have worked with children with SEND. They will be required to be able to provide support both in and out of lessons ensuring children progress throughout the remaining school year.
To be considered for the position of Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant you must:
• Have experience supporting children in primary education in Early Years
• Hold a Level 3 qualification in childcare (or above)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Newcastle upon Tyne.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.