We are looking to appoint a friendly, hardworking EYFS teaching assistant to start in September 2018.
We are looking for someone who:-
• approaches all work with high expectations and a can-do attitude;
• maintains a consistent, caring approach to working with children;
• works well alone and as part of a team; and,
• dedicates themselves to continuing professional development.
We can offer you:-
• a supportive, teaching-focused senior leadership team;
• experienced, supportive and welcoming colleagues;
• children who are a pleasure to teach;
• great opportunities for personal and professional development;
• a recently refurbished set of EYFS classrooms; and,
• an opportunity to make a real difference to our local community.
Visits to the school are highly encouraged, giving you the opportunity to meet our fantastic pupils, see our extensive grounds and talk in more detail about working at the school with a member of our senior leadership team.
Please contact Danielle Dulieu (School Business Manager) if you have any questions or would like to arrange to visit the school.
Please note that we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to safer recruitment measures which will include an enhanced criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.