Post: Early Years Lead (A rare and great opportunity)
Salary: Leadership scale 5 - £50,906 per annum
Start: Autumn 2018
A rare and great opportunity to become part of a forward thinking motivated school and team. We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Children’s Centre Lead who has the passion and commitment to lead our enthusiastic and creative EYFS team to the next level in their transformational journey. Robert Blair School is Ofsted rated ‘good’ and has a ‘good’ Children’s Centre. Applications are welcome from experienced Children’s Centre and early years practitioners.
Robert Blair can offer you:
· A supportive environment with a strong commitment to CPD and a wide range of opportunities for staff at all levels
· An ethos where the leadership team is committed to children achieving their best at all levels
· Friendly enthusiastic children
· A collaborative culture working towards a shared vision
· The opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic one form entry school
· The chance to contribute to committed and creative leadership team and staff
· Opportunities to work collaboratively with a range of other schools, including CPD, through our forward thinking ‘Maamulaha’ schools network. http://www.maamulaha.co.uk/
· An unbeatable location in the vibrant area of inner city London nestled between Kings Cross and Angel Islington
· Excellent transport links
We have high aspirations for our children and believe strongly that an enriched and creative curriculum is the key to driving and sustaining our rapidly improving attainment.
Closing Date: Noon Wednesday 4th July 2018
Interviews: 11/12 July 2018
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact our School Business Manager, Melanie Burrows, to arrange a school tour and meet with the Headteacher, Michelle Bahn.
Robert Blair is committed to the safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to DBS checks and excellent references. This post falls under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations. The successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.