We are seeking to appoint a dedicated, innovative and highly motivated Early Years Leader to work in Partington Central Academy. This role will require a passionate leader, committed to delivering the same high quality education to children across our Early Years. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• The highest expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
• Exemplary classroom practice
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A commitment to team work and strong leadership skills
• Enthusiasm, energy and flexibility
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Friday 15th February 2019
Visits to the school/s are welcome.
For job description, person specification and application form please visit the website: thedeantrust.co.uk/job vacancies
The Dean Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.