Early Years Level 3 Practitioner (Fixed Term Contract until 31 August 2018)
NJC Grade C (scp 12 - 17, £13,685 - £15,085)
1443 hours per annum, term time only
We are offering an exciting career opportunity for a EYFS practitioner at our newly established All Through School (2-16) in Cranbrook, Devon.
If someone hands you a snail can you see the beauty of it?
Are you happy to jump in puddles and to play in the sand?
Can you find a hundred things to do with a cardboard box?
Are you able to see what needs to be done and to just get on and do it?
If this is you, perhaps you are right for us…
We are delighted to be able to offer you a unique opportunity to become a part of our growing teaching support team in the Early Years phase of our newly built All Through School at Cranbrook Education Campus. You will have opportunity to work in our brand new Nursery . If successful you will be supported and developed by our committed and caring leadership team and given opportunities to develop your career as an outstanding Early Years Practitioner.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has the good humour, patience and empathy needed to ensure that all children feel valued and nurtured in our setting.
• Has a good understanding of the Early Years curriculum and how to engage children in their learning.
• Is able to create an exciting and engaging learning environment both inside and outside.
• Is able to work in partnership with parents and other stakeholders.
• Understands and maintains the highest standards of safeguarding for all children in their care.
• Is a lifelong learner.
• Has the imagination and confidence to make learning fun!
• Is a reflective practitioner.
• Is committed to raising the aspirations of disadvantaged children and their families.
• Is excited by the prospect of developing a brand new All Through School in a new build town.
• Has an excellent understanding of how children learn.
• Has strong interpersonal skills.
• Is a good team player with a sense of humour.
• Is enthusiastic, hardworking and resilient.
• Has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
You will need to hold Level 3 qualification as an Early Years Practitioner. Ideally the post holder will also hold a current First Aid qualification and a Food & Hygiene Handling qualification.
The post is fixed term pending a review of the School's staffing requirements in the summer term 2018.
The application pack for this role is available from the School website www.cranbrookeducationcampus.org.uk
Completed applications should be returned to Main Reception, Cranbrook Education Campus, Tillhouse Road, Cranbrook, EX5 7EE or alternatively please email email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 9.00am on 25 September 2017. Interviews are scheduled to take place in the week beginning 2 October 2017.
The Ted Wragg Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post.