Hua Hin International School
Due to continued expansion Hua Hin International School is seeking to appoint an Early Years/Nursery teacher for August 2018.
Hua Hin International School is a unique and very special new International School set within stunning mountain scenery, yet within easy reach of Hua Hin’s extensive beaches. Bangkok is just 2 ½ hours away.
Central to the school are our school values as detailed on our website http://www.huahinschool.com. These values are already embedded within our ethos and we ‘live’ the values within our daily lives.
In August 2018 we will have students from 2 years old through to and including Year 10 students. Students in Year 10 begin their Cambridge IGCSE studies in August 2018 and will continue with us to take the International Baccalaureate Diploma, starting in 2020.
We are seeking an enthusiastic practitioner who is able to open up new worlds for our youngest children and make the most of our beautiful environment. Our child centred approach and play based learning is key to the successful rapid growth of our purpose built Early Years Base.
- Commitment to ‘live’ our values;
- Experience of EYFS;
- Ability to relate well to parents from a myriad of nationalities and cultures;
- Commitment to making learning real and purposeful;
- Willingness to take risks in order to challenge and inspire children;
- Enthusiasm for being part of an inclusive and culturally diverse school;
- Desire to take learning beyond the classroom and enjoy our wonderful environment;
- Be open to new challenges, thinking and extending your own horizons.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, supportive and high calibre team please send us your CV with a letter describing how you will contribute to the life of our school and how you will bring your subject specialism alive to our students.
Interviews will take place in London in the week beginning March 5th 2018 or in Thailand.
Contact Details: email@example.com