Goodrich is a large, friendly school in East Dulwich. We are looking for someone to teach in either Early Years or KS1 for the new academic year; we would welcome applications from NQTs also.
We are looking for candidates who are or have:
- Successful experience of teaching in the Early Years or Key Stage 1.
- A passion for a creative and engaging curriculum.
- Ability to enthuse and motivate learners.
- Clear understanding of how children learn through play both in indoor and outdoor environments.
- High expectations of children and show a commitment to raising standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are committed to working as part of a friendly, hard-working team.
We can offer:
A friendly, supportive and diverse school community.
The challenge of maintaining high standards.
The opportunity to work with experienced practitioners including Early Years Educators and support staff.
Children who are well motivated, well behaved and who enjoy learning.
A stable, professional staff with a range of experience and skills.
A strong parent community.
Visits to the school are very welcome. To arrange a visit please contact either Mrs Sinhéidin Goguel or Mrs. Cathy Devlin, Deputy Headteacher for Teaching & Learning on 02086931050.
Closing date: Wednesday 21st February 2018
Shortlisting: Monday 26th Febraury 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 6th March 2018
Goodrich Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
To request an application pack please contact the school office on 02086931050 or email email@example.com
GOODRICH COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Tel: 020 8693 1050
Fax: 020 8299 2775
Headteacher: Mr Craig Voller
Deputy Headteachers for Teaching & Learning: Mrs Cathy Devlin & Mrs Sinhéidin Goguel
Deputy Headteacher for Inclusion: Ms Italia Simeone/ Deputy Head teacher for Behaviour for Learning: Mr Matthew Velada-Billson