Early Years Phase Leader Post
This is an exciting opportunity to take a leading role in the further development and expansion of our thriving school; passion for child centred learning within a stimulating and nurturing environment is essential.
Our school is set within the beautiful environs of Black Mountain. The beaches of Hua Hin and the town itself are all just 10km away.
You will be leading a team of committed and enthusiastic Early Years Teachers to ensure that our 2 to 5 year olds grow into confident inquiring youngsters who love learning and embrace new experiences.
Our school values are central to our school and are evident in the daily life of the school. We welcome applicants who share these beliefs and would like to be part of a fast growing, thriving all through school. Please see our website to get a fuller picture of our school. http://www.huahinschool.com/
We are particularly interested in meeting you if:
- You closely identify with our values;
- You are a passionate child centred practioner;
- You are a leader who can lead a happy and cohesive team
- You want to make a difference to whole school development.
- You love adventures and outdoor life.
- You have experience of the English Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
- You have ideas and are willing to take risks to try them out.
- You can work with your team to make changes and further develop teaching and learning for our delightful Early Years children.
If you are excited by the opportunity to take on this important role within our school please send your resume, cover letter and scans of your degree and teaching qualification to:
Interviews will be held in Hua Hin and London. Attending a face to face interview is essential.