We are a happy family of three schools working in partnership looking for an Early Years Phase Leader to join our team in April or September 2018.
Why work with us?
- We are a professional, friendly and happy team of teachers and support staff
- We offer a dynamic and exciting environment with the chance to make a real difference
- We are an organisation that is keen to nurture and develop the expertise of its staff.
- We have children who are shown how to learn from the very start.
- We offer support and leadership CPD for our leaders to make sure they can be successful. We serve communities that deserve the best.
So if you …
- Are self-reflective and able to get the best out of others
- Have a professional outlook and thrives on challenge, always seeking ways to improve provision for children.
- Are a skilled teacher who is ambitious for children, and for making a difference to their lives.
- Are a strong communicator, with a proven ability to lead and mentor others from different starting points.
- Understand that both adults and children all learn in different ways and has a range of skills to make this happen.
- Are someone who enjoys being part of a team
…….please visit us! .
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Ms Beverley Shore to arrange this or for an informal discussion on 020 8985 7785. Alternatively, to download an application pack or to find out more about what we can offer email us email@example.com
Closing Date: Tuesday 30th January 2018 at 12pm
Interview Dates: Friday 2nd February & Tuesday 6th February 2018
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the disclosure & barring service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.dbs.gov.uk and in the application pack.
All three schools are based in the London Borough of Hackney, close to central London with easy transport links.