Early Years Practitioners
Early Years Practitioners, fixed term. Start date to be arranged.
Band 7, SCP 21 - 25. 37 hours per week term time only plus 3 days. £17,336 - £19,505 per annum (actual salary)
We are looking to appoint highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our school.
The successful candidates will be:
- Effective in motivating and inspiring children
- Committed to supporting children’s learning and raising their achievement
- A dynamic and creative team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Calm with a positive and confident manner
- Academically able and must have GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent.
We can offer:
- A positive and forward thinking staff team and governing body
- Enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive working environment, where your contribution will be valued
- Well-resourced classrooms and excellent outdoor space
To request an application pack please contact the school office on 01274 778177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits are warmly welcomed (by arrangement).
Closing Date: Friday, 18th May at 12.00 noon
Interviews: Week commencing 21st May
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to a DBS check.