Experienced Early Years teacher sought by a British International/Bilingual School in Chonqing, China
Do you enjoy teaching abroad or did you always dream of an international teaching career? Particular in China?
Inheriting the powerful legacy of over 400 years of Harrow education, Little Lions cultivates a child's all-round development, drawing on this rich British heritage and a strong Chinese perspective. They inspire children to learn, empowering them with leadership skills for a happy and successful future.
Little Lions International Pre-Schools are recruiting for a superb Experienced Early Years Teacher to join their new Kindergartens in Chongqing and Shanghai City, China. Little Lions International Pre-Schools are a fast-growing nursery group for children aged 2-6 years old and is based in the vibrant cities of Chongqing and Shanghai.
They are looking for a passionate, open minded, highly accomplished and experienced early years professional to join their multicultural team to deliver the early years curriculum. Ideally, you will have previous experience in early years centers in a similar position and two years post qualifying experience in native-level English-speaking countries.
Job Description Key Responsibilities
- Contribute to a program underpinned by an image of a strong and capable child.
- Plan an inspiring classroom program that fosters independence, inquiry and learning progression.
- Demonstrate an interest and ability in using the Early Years Foundation Stage EYFS. Document the experiences of all children by making learning visible via learning stories, reflective journals, transcribing pupil’s work, observations and narratives.
- Build on the interests of children through listening and reflecting within a coteaching partnership.
- Use technology with children as a tool for learning, organising ideas and sharing with the wider community.
- Take advantage of serendipitous happenings and be flexible enough to extend learning at these times.
- Bachelor and above degree is require.
- Appropriate academic degree and teaching qualification is preferred.
- The ability and commitment to be outstanding classroom teachers in the required age group, usually with a minimum teaching experience of at least two years.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with students, teachers and parents.
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and ICT skills.
- High level of English proficiency.
- housing allowance
- competitive salary
- medical insurance coverage
- visa/work permit
Start date January '19
Please find enclosed the job description and person spec. For more information or an informal chat call Laura Ooms on 0203 194 3030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org