A small Primary School in Durham are looking for a Foundation Stage Class teacher to work with their wonderful Reception children. They are looking for an experienced Early Years Teacher who has up to date knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum, recent experience and shares the same caring ethos.
The position is full time, starting in September 2018 and will continue for the full academic year.
The school are seeking a Teacher who:
· Has a proven track record of inspiring children and responds to their individual needs
· Is passionate about teaching and learning in the Early Years and makes learning exciting, fun and challenging
· Is committed to the achievement of the highest standards for all
· Has an excellent understanding of the Foundation Stage curriculum and the opportunities within in it
· Would like to be involved in our inclusive school community
In return the school can offer:
· Enthusiastic well behaved children who enjoy challenges
· A well-established Early Years classroom with an outdoor area ripe for continuing development within a beautiful village setting
· A supportive, friendly and dedicated team
· Opportunities for continued professional development
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education's Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch.