Applications are invited for the post of Early Years Teacher to work in the Pre-Kindergarten class, or one of the school’s Kindergarten or Reception classes. The position is full time and the successful candidate will need to be in available from Thursday, 23rd August. Term begins for pupils on Sunday, 2nd September.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, caring and dedicated practitioner to join our Early Years Foundation Stage team. If you have a desire to work within an environment where the children are at the heart of everything we do, and you:
- are focused in helping children achieve high levels of progress in a happy and effective learning environment;
- are a graduate with qualified teacher status;
- have recent Early Years experience or training;
- are committed to play-based and child led learning;
- can effectively monitor, assess, record and report on pupils' progress;
- have good interpersonal skills and work well in teams;
- are in possession of secure IT skills;
- are able to contribute to the development of extra curricula activities;
- have a sense of humour, energy and flexibility;
- are committed and hardworking, with high expectations of yourself and the children in your care
... then this position might be for you.
Candidates must have British qualifications. They are expected to hold a Bachelor’s degree and a recognised teaching qualification. Prior experience in an international school setting is not essential. If you are considering working overseas for the first time, or even have a significant amount of international experience, then Kuwait might just provide you with an opportunity that changes your life for the good and forever. There is something magical about working at TES and Kuwait has a unique attraction which makes it difficult to leave.
The salary range is approximately £32,000 - £47,000 tax free depending on experience; further information about life in Kuwait and details on the generous remuneration package are available upon request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Job Description is available here.
Applications should be made via our recruitment website http://recruitment.tes.edu.kw
The closing date is Tuesday, 19th December.
Interviews: Suitable candidates will be interviewed as soon as possible after an application is received. It is therefore in the interests of candidates to respond quickly in order to avoid disappointment.