Due to increasing demand in the area, we are actively looking for qualified teachers with recent EYFS experience for a variety of roles across North Birmingham.
We are particularly keen to hear from early years specialist who have been in the classroom within the last 3 years.
Working on supply gives you complete flexibility on which days you work and now we’re in the busy period you can expect 3 – 5 days of work most weeks.
If you are hardworking, reliable and passionate about teaching and you’re available up to 5 days per week with access to transport we’d be keen to hear from you.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Dave Sellar (lead consultant for North Birmingham – Primary) today on 0121 274 0345, by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or by sending an up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as being part of a school's community, working with ABC Teachers, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· An Experienced consultant as your main point of contact
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals (subject to terms and conditions)
To be considered for this particular role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
Not found what you are looking for?
Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) Group. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to scale.