Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Early Years Teaching Assistant / Early Years TA with a Level 6 qualification to join a well-established independent prep school in Hampstead, North London. The four-form entry school is positioned across two sites with a pre-preparatory division of lower and upper school. The school benefits from a strong community and parents are encouraged to be actively involved in their child’s learning. Starting in January 2018, this is a long term full time position contracted until the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· Early Years Teaching Assistant / Early Years TA
· Early Years Level 6 qualification required
· 20 – 25 children in each class
· Starting in January 2018
· Full time, long-term contract
· Salary from £20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
About the School
· Independent preparatory school catering for children aged 3-14 years
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by ISI
· Strong community atmosphere
· Extremely supportive staff
· Impressive facilities located over two sites
· Well-equipped outdoor play area and sports facilities
· Specialist teachers for PE, art, music and languages
· Located within a charming area of Hampstead, the school is easily accessible by the Northern line and overground
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teaching Assistant / Early Years TA will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have experience working within an Early Years setting within a UK classroom
· Hold a Level 6 (or equivalent) Early Years qualification
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMA5624.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.