Early Years Teaching Assistant ID: SCH00410
River Bank Primary School
Bath road, Luton, Beds
- Quick apply
- Job type:
- Part Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- Apply by:
- 12 November 2017
River Bank is a newly built primary phase free school which has Physical Education and sport at its core, situated in the heart of Luton with both bus and train stations within a mile of the school offering excellent transport links. This is a very exciting time for us and we continue to grow and expand.
We are seeking to appoint committed and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join our team in Early Years. The role will involve supporting teaching staff in all aspects of the curriculum and helping to ensure that every child has access to learning opportunities that allow them to develop into independent, active learners.
We can offer:
- corporate membership to all Active Luton managed leisure centres
- a happy school environment where children respond to good teaching and have a thirst for knowledge
- the opportunity to be innovative in your teaching and the curriculum
- commitment to a sensible approach to workload
- a strong, committed and supportive team of staff and governors
- the added security of Luton Borough Council's pay and conditions in line with maintained schools
- have some experience of child development in pre-statutory school, care and/or education
- have some experience of planning, monitoring and assessment of children’s learning and development.
- are committed to the promotion of high standards ◦are hardworking and resilient
- have high aspirations both for yourself and the children you work with
- have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, please contact Louise Marsden on 01582 531860 to arrange an appointment.
For additional information regarding these posts visit our Website: http://www.riverbankprimary.org and/or contact the school on 01582 531860
Interviews: Week commencing 20th November 2017
To apply please go to: www.luton.gov.uk/jobs Job reference number SCH00410
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, fluently in spoken English River Bank Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.
About River Bank Primary School
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.