Smart Teachers is recruiting for an energetic and hard working Early Years Teaching Assistant to an Ofsted ‘Good’ primary school in Hackney, East London. The Early Years Teaching Assistant will be someone who is able to think on their feet and fully immerse themselves in the classroom activities. This two form entry primary school hosts dedicated staff and very supportive senior leadership team. The role is to begin immediately as the school will be trialling or interviewing candidates on the receipt of successful applications. There is scope for this role to become permanent for the successful candidate.
About the Role
· Early Years Teaching Assistant
· Supporting the Early Years Teacher within either Nursery or Reception class
· Temporary Long Term
· Daily rate up to £80 per day depending on experience
About the School
· Two-form entry inner London primary school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Positive behaviour management approach with the children
· Established and motivated senior leadership team with a collegial staff
· Excellent support provided
· Well served by public transport – very accessible from most parts of London
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Early Years Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Level 3 qualification an advantage but not essential
· Proven experience supporting classes in UK schools
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXM38989
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.