Vision for Education are looking to recruit an Early Years Teaching Assistant on behalf of a small Primary School in Sunderland.
The position is a temporary full time role. It is due to begin in January 2018, and will continue for the rest of the academic year.
The salary for this position will be £58.87 per day.
The school have a strong link to the local community and require an individual who would be happy to get involved in the wider life of the school.
To be considered for the position of Early Years Teaching Assistant you must be:
· A dedicated team player and committed to working as part of a team
· Able to work within a culture of high expectations and standards
· Committed to providing the best opportunities for all children in their care
· Efficient, organised and willing to work within a flexible timetable
· Hard working, caring and keen to succeed
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org