Vision for Education are currently recruiting for an EBD Teacher to work at a successful and driven Secondary PRU School in Stockport. This is a Full Time position, which is due to commence in January 2018.
As an EBD teacher you will be working in a school who believe in nurturing children to achieve their full potential socially and academically. They believe that children who are happy, positive and confident will have the best opportunity to find their special talents. They help children learn kindness, respect and understanding in school and beyond. This school is an inclusive environment which is committed to instilling in each student a desire to learn, to do their best, and to embrace new challenges.
They aim to develop students who are confident, independent learners, with the skills to continue their education and become socially responsible adults.
To be successful in this role you must have/be:
· QTS or equivalent
· Relevant experience
· Be committed and dedicated in the learning and development of children
· Have a nurturing but firm character
As well as being part of this schools community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD in Education and Training such as Team Teach, Safeguarding, SEN in the Mainstream, Behaviour Management and phonics
· Regular social events in your local area
· Competitive pay rates in accordance to pay scale
Vision for Education are staffed by experienced Consultants many of whom have a background in Education and Training, and who are committed to paying our supply staff the best rates of pay in the market and are here to offer help and guidance.