Economics and Business Teacher
Inner London Area
Main pay range (£28,660 - £39,006)
Upper pay range (£43,616 - £48,388)
Required: September 2018
• Are you an enthusiastic teacher looking to develop your practice in a new environment?
• Are you passionate about teaching Economics and Business?
• Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our happy and successful academy.
We welcome applications from newly qualified or experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to teach Economics and BTEC Business at KS4 and KS5.
• Be committed to continuing their professional development.
• Be a dynamic, career minded professional.
In return we offer:
• A rewarding role in an outstanding academy.
• The opportunity to progress your career.
• Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations.
• Comprehensive staff benefits.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Thursday 24th May 2018 by 9am or first post
Interview date: Friday 25th May 2018