Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Economics Teacher to join a coeducational secondary school accommodating a roll of more than 1,300 students in the London Borough of Ealing. The school is mixed 11–18; it is truly comprehensive in its nature. This school prides itself in putting learning at the heart of all that they do, so they expect the highest standards from both students and teachers. This teaching position is available for a September 2018 start and will be contracted on permanent, full time basis. The curriculum utilised provides all students with an excellent grounding in traditional, academic subjects whilst also offering opportunities to pursue their passions. They believe in investing in staff and aim to develop teachers to be the very best they can be professionally, as the expectation is for them to be subject experts.
About the Role
- Economics Teacher
- QTS / QTLS required
- Will promote the delivery of outstanding Economics teaching
- Full time, 5 days a week
- Up to £46,000 depending on experience
About the School
- In September, the school will be joining the Ark family of schools, which have been amongst the best in the country for the past 10 years
- Teachers will have access to the very best training and can share their best practice that exists across the Ark network
- Looking to interview ASAP
- Easy to access using multiple routes using public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Economics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- A PGCE qualification or equivalent, specialising in Economics
- Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number IXK35380.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.