Education Recruitment Advisor, Home based
Date posted: 10/8/18
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs: No
Education Recruitment Advisor
Location – Home Based
Salary – DOE
Contract – Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Teleperformance have a fantastic opportunity for individuals with a strong background in the education sector.
Working on behalf of one of our clients, the successful applicants will support and guide participants through the stages leading to an Initial Teacher Training (ITT) application in England via telephone, email and online mentoring with some event support and face-to-face contact also required. This guidance and support will ensure our client’s goals are achieved with increased successful applications for prospective teachers.
Whilst working as part of a home-based team of advisors, this role does involve careful planning and organising of your own time to achieve the highest result possible.
We’re looking to recruit up to 10 advisors with the possibility of one supporting qualified teachers looking to return to the profession.
· Support each individual in your cohort of participants to explore teaching as a career and the steps they need to take to become teachers.
· Ensure that as many of your cohort as possible are successful in gaining places on ITT courses.
· Liaise with fellow Education Recruitment Advisors to share best practice and host local and national events.
· Facilitating information sharing of participants within your region to ensure individuals are kept up to date with developments in both schools and the education sector.
· Actively promote and encourage participation in online discussion forums, chats, communities and conferences.
· Has gained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with minimum 5 years in the education and/or training sector.
· Degree and/or teaching experience in an appropriate area, e.g. in a National Curriculum secondary subject or in teaching primary aged children.
· Knowledge and understanding of the education sector in England.
· Exceptional self-starter with sound analytical skills, effective interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
· High quality training skills and the ability to motivate and develop others.
· Professional coaching qualification.
· Knowledge of ITT providers and practices.
· Good knowledge of the current government agenda for education reform.
· Experience of quality improvement in teaching and learning.
Who are we?
Teleperformance UK offer a diverse range of contact centre solutions, consultancy and project work. Teleperformance operates on a global level with 271 centres across 62 countries. In the UK we have a combined workforce of over 9000 people operating from 15 locations and a number of in-sourced sites across Scotland, England and Northern Ireland. We are experts in the call centre services industry and focus entirely on what we do best. We add value to our client’s service by delivering creative solutions to meet all of their contact centre needs. We do this through the effective recruitment and development of our people and operate some of the most innovative people management practices in the industry. Winning a number of prestigious industry awards is testament to this. These include Employer of the Year at the Orange National Business Awards for the UK.