Education Recruitment Resourcer
Vision for Education Huddersfield
- Quick apply
- £18,000 - £23,000 + Bonus
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
Vision for Education is currently looking to appoint an exceptional recruitment resourcer to join our team in Leeds team.
Vision for Education is a leading education recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools across the country.
As part of TES, one of the largest educational organisations in the world, we strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools, and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Writing creative job adverts to help attract new candidates and posting jobs on targeted job boards and social media.
- Assessing CVs for key candidate skills and abilities.
- Processing applications and booking-in and helping complete candidate interviews.
- Completing registration paperwork for successful candidates and using our Salesforce system to record and manage your work.
- Assisting with the clearance process, to ensure all candidates are cleared in line with DfE guidelines and all children are safeguarded.
- Ensuring all payroll and other queries are effectively dealt with.
- Supporting other members of the team with identifying candidate availability, filling and confirming school bookings and making sure all timesheets are received on time.
- Ensuring the ethos of Vision for Education is maintained and promoted to candidates and schools.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate - experience of using Salesforce would be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organise and manage own workload efficiently and effectively.
You would need to be able to work from 7.30 am till 6.00 pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30 am to 4.30 pm on a Friday. We offer reduced hours in school holidays.
Joining Vision for Education:
- Excellent salary package with an open-ended bonus system.
- Company/team performance incentives throughout the year.
- Regular team events.
- Friendly, professional and hard-working team environment.
- Reduced working hours during school holidays.
How to apply
Please email an up-to-date CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Richie Halls on 07711 555 998 for an informal chat about the position.
About Vision for Education Huddersfield
- Vision for Education Huddersfield
- The Heritage Exchange, Wellington Mills, 70 Plover Road, Lindley
- HD3 3HR
- United Kingdom
Created in 2008, Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading teacher supply agency with industry experience and expertise.
What we do
We provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds. We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help. We have branches across the country, with our head office based in Sheffield.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.