Vision for Education are looking to recruit two education youth support workers to work at a "Good" school in Pontefract that caters for pupils with Learning Disabilities and Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues (SEMH). The post will be to start in September on a temporary basis but will go permanent for the right candidate after 12 weeks of completed work. The successful candidate will ideally be educated to a degree level, this is not essential, however having a GCSE grade of A-C in Maths and English is essential. The following qualities are also desirable:
- Experience working with children or adults with learning disabilities that demonstrate challenging behaviour.
- Experience working as a youth worker or sports coach would be highly beneficial.
- Unwavering commitment to changing the lives of disadvantaged pupils lives
- Current enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service.
- Team Teach Trained
What can Vision for Education offer you?
- Free CPD including Team Teach training, and access to Educare online training.
- Weekly pay directly into your bank account on a PAYE basis.
- Dedicated, Experienced and Specialist Consultants working on your behalf to find you perfect role.
We look forward to hearing from you!