Just2easy is a leading, award winning, educational software company, with a focus on the primary age range.
We are looking to appoint an educational consultant who will have the opportunity to contribute to all of the pedagogical aspects of the company. This comes at a point where we have reached an exciting growth phase, not only in the UK, but also Internationally. In addition to working with our fabulous development team, there will be opportunities to work with a broad range of staff within schools, and Local Authority and Government organisations. International travel is likely.
You will have experience in teaching at primary level, and a good feel for the role that educational technology can play in teaching and learning. A working knowledge of the primary curriculum is expected.
You will have the ability to build positive customer relationships, from implementation to contract renewals for a large, and diverse, group of customers at Just2easy. However, past experience of doing this is not necessary and training will be given. The individual must be highly organised and have a commercial aptitude.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
- Work with our existing users to increase and encourage their use of the tools across their school, or group of schools
- Suggest pedagogical additions and improvements to the tools, and work with management and the development team to implement these
- Create and update resources, including lesson plans, for using the tools
- Develop and deliver training, including webinars
- Proactively communicate to schools regarding new features and updates
- Deliver presentations
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teacher, in a primary school setting
- A passion for how educational technology can enhance teaching and learning
- Ability to create high quality support materials for teachers
- Very strong written and verbal skills
- Confident presenting to groups of teachers/educators
- Ability to manage and plan your own time effectively
- Comfortable with a cloud based approach
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to drive
- Ability to be able to travel internationally an advantage
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
Salary and conditions
Salary will be competitive. The job will be based at our Kidderminster office, but some working from home will be considered. Holiday will normally be 25 days plus bank holidays, but consideration will be given to candidates needing extended holiday over the Summer period.
Please send a C.V. and covering letter, briefly outlining why you are interested in the role, together with your current salary and any additional holiday requirements to:
Closing date for applications is 14th October 2019