Educational Support Assistants
We require highly motivated individuals to provide one to one or group support to students with learning difficulties and disabilities on a variety of issues including assisting with learning activities in the classroom, supporting students in completing tasks and assisting students with personal care needs. A good standard of Maths and English is essential along with previous experience of working with young people.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information about Salford City College please visit our website and twitter
Salford City College is highly ambitious and a leading provider in Greater Manchester. It aims to be outstanding in all aspects of its work.
Reason to Join Us
Great holiday entitlement, Sixth Form College Association terms and conditions and automatic enrolment into the generous pension scheme
- A wide range of learning & career opportunities
- MyTech, Childcare, cycle to work & other voucher schemes
- Various health & wellbeing benefits (including discounted gym membership)
- We support the Skills for Life agenda and recognise the importance of all adults having functional literacy and numeracy whatever their role. All staff are therefore given the support to gain a level 2 qualification in literacy and / or numeracy if they do not already have one and all teaching staff are expected to promote the basic skills of their learners within their subjects.
- For information on living and working in Salford please visit here
Advert Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 20th August 2017
Interview Date: Week commencing 28th August 2017
Commitment to Safeguarding As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.