Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting an Electronics Teacher for an 11 – 18 Secondary School based in St Helens.
This position is to start January 2018 and will continue on a full-time basis until July 2018.
The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Secondary environment and have a Design Technology specialism in Electronics across KS3 and KS4 as well as some KS3 Design Technology.
They are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and passionate teacher to work within a highly experienced department who are extremely supportive and friendly.
The successful candidate will be able to;
- Be a well-qualified Design and Technology Teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons
- Able to teach Electronics to KS4 and have excellent curriculum knowledge
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils
- Have the ability to lead and motivate students
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive
To apply for this position, you must hold QTS and applications from NQTs will be accepted.
In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via the Apply button below.
If you have a query about the role, please call our Warrington branch on 01925 648 131.
The benefits for working for Vision for Education;
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un-capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that your hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with a least six weeks recent experience of teaching in the UK.
We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS.
If you feel you have the qualities and drive we are looking for please apply directly.