English and Humanities Teacher
Smart Teachers is looking to recruit an English and Humanities Teacher, for a top Independent school ideally located in the Brisbane CBD. The school is looking for a highly professional and well qualified teacher who is a collaborative, team player and student centred teacher.
About the Role
- English and Humanities Teacher
- Junior Secondary classes, with flexible timetable
- Term 3 Start, Contract for the remainder of the year
- Top Inner City Brisbane School
- Excellent resources and facilities
- Supportive leadership with opportunities for career progression
- Outstanding professional development offered to improve teaching skills
- Flexible term with part time possible
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1806-529157RM
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).