We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated English and Humanities Teacher with the ability to teach Senior English for one of our client schools in Brisbane. The school pride themselves on providing a highly academic education for all students and are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join their community.
About the Role:
- English and Humanities Teacher
- Ability to teach Senior English highly regarded
- 2018 Start
- Year Contract, possibility of continuation
- 7-12 College with good community reputation
- Supportive staff who value quality teaching and learning
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).