English and Humanities Teacher
We are currently seeking qualified and highly motivated English and Humanities Teacher for a school located on Brisbane’s north side. The school take pride in providing a highly academic education for all students. Staff at this school are hardworking and enjoy collaboration.
About the Role:
- Independent Public School
- English and Humanities Teacher
- Term 3 start, contract for the remainder of the year
- New school with top facilities
- School encourages teachers to grow and offers extensive support
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).