Our client is a flagship private school in the Northern Territory. Offering excellent facilities, well behaved students and a supportive and fun staff environment, the school is seeking a suitably qualified English & Humanities teachers for a Term 2 position. This school prides itself on traditional and providing a highly academic education for all students. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- English & Humanities (ability to teach senior)
- Term 2 Start
- Contract until the end of the year – view to continuation (maternity contract)
- Rural town only 20 minutes from Palmerston
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Full relocation compensation
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV and quote job reference #WEB1802-525663SP - email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1802-525663SP – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).