Our client is an all-girls Catholic school in the North Western suburbs where staff seek to instil a love and commitment to life-long learning in students and focus on continuous improvement in all aspects of school life.
About the Role:
- Year 7 to 10 English
- Year 7 to 10 Religious Education
- Fixed term, part-time role, 0.5-0.7FTE
- Position to commence August 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Nikki, quoting job reference #WEB1804-527466NS – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1804-527466NS – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).