Smart Teachers is recruiting for an English as an Additional Language Teacher / EAL Teacher / Primary Teacher for an independent primary school in West London. The English as an Additional Language Teacher / EAL Teacher / Primary Teacher will be teaching an international curriculum within a well-established and highly regarded school that has been graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. This is a full time role starting January 2019 and will be contracted through till the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· English as an Additional Language Teacher / EAL Teacher / Primary Teacher
· Full time role till July 2019
· TA support in each class
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
· Daily rate £130-£190 (depending on experience)
About the School
· All through, co-educational independent school
· Follows an international curriculum
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Excellent academic achievement
· Small class sizes
· Links with schools overseas
· Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the English as an Additional Language Teacher / EAL Teacher / Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK , or an equivalent, curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMAA46700.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.