English Intervention Coach
Hours/Weeks: 13 hours/2 days per week, 8.30am-3.30pm, term time only.
Pay: Band 2 Point 3 (£18,065 per annum pro rata), actual pay £5,393 per annum.
The start for this post is as soon as possible. This is a fixed term post until 31st August 2020.
The role will involve:
• Work with the English team to support learning activities for classes and/or small extraction groups / individuals.
• The primary focus will be to work under the professional direction of the SPLE and English team to deliver English extraction sessions either within classes or to individuals / small groups.
• The role will also involve assessing, recording and reporting on development, progress and attainment as agreed with link English teachers.
We're looking for you if you have an:
• English Degree
• A – level English
• Excellent literacy skills and subject knowledge– equivalent to at least NVQ Level 2 in English.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Role Specification).
What we can offer:
• A competitive Salary;
• Employee benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance Programme;
• A full continuous Professional Development Programme;
• Training Opportunities through our membership of The Sigma Trust.
We are a very successful school, which has a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating and positive Progress 8 scores for the past 3 years. The Stanway School is expanding; all the buildings are new, including brand new performing arts block which opened in September 2018.
For additional information about our school, please visit The Sigma Trust website http://www.sigmatrust.org.uk/academies/stanway.asp
Please note that applications can only be accepted on the attached Sigma Trust Application form Quoting Ref: 178
Closing Date: 13th October 2019
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. A disclosure/status check will be sought from the Disclosure and Barring Service for the successful candidate.