Are you a Teacher wishing to further your skills and experience?
Clifton Primary School is seeking an ambitious English Lead with a passion for raising standards in English to work within an enthusiastic and driven English Team. If you would like the opportunity to develop your career within an 'Outstanding' graded Primary School, as part of the middle leadership team then apply today!
You need to be an excellent teacher who:
- will work within an enthusiastic curriculum team, overseen by the strategic lead for English;
- enjoys teaching children and has a proven record of children making progress;
- seeks opportunities to develop leadership skills;
- wants the opportunity to work as a member of the Middle Leadership team;
- works creatively and wants to introduce new ideas;
- is passionate about pupils’ learning and raising standards;
- can inspire our children to achieve their very best;
- has a positive approach to challenge and change;
- is a flexible team player;
- is committed to making a difference to our community;
- has high expectations of both pupils and themselves;
- has a strong and focused work ethic.
- The successful candidate will be expected to be flexible over their working timetable.
If you wish to apply for this position please ensure your application is submitted with a covering letter detailing where you have met the criteria above. This should be no more than 2 sides of A4.
Applications are available to download on our website, ww.cliftonprimary.bham.sch.uk.
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advert released: Wednesday 6th February 2019
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 15th February 2019
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Birmingham City Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Head Teacher: Mr N. Lambert
Brunswick Rd, Balsall Heath, Birmingham, B12 8NX
Tel: 0121 464 2926 Fax: 0121 464 4287