The city of Seinäjoki in Western Finland is seeking a fluent English speaking teacher to teach clil-classes at primary, secondary and upper secondary level.
Contract term: 1st January 2020 - 31st December 2020, which may be continued depending on the project funding.
- qualifications for teaching
- ability to team-teach
- ability to teach ESL pupils and students also at upper secondary level
- well-developed interpersonal skills
- active contribution to the development of teaching and learning resources
- ability to inspire children and commitment to develop CLIL pedagogical teaching skills
- full-time employment
- enthusiastic students
- opportunities to further develop CLIL teaching skills and gain experience in a country rated among the best in the world for educational performance
- dedicated and friendly colleagues
- easy access to Scandinavia, Russia, Estonia
- winter sports and warm summers in the land of a thousand lakes
- assistance with finding accommodation
- salary commensurate with experience and collective labour agreements
For further information about the city visit: https://visitseinajoki.fi/en/good-to-know/
Fill in and print the application form https://cms.seinajoki.fi/bin/get/id/76S6ahGib (pdf, 0.1 Mt). Send scanned copies of the application form, CV, certificates and identification by email to email@example.com
Prior to starting at the job, the applicant must declare their criminal record.
Closing date: 5 October 2019
For further information contact:
email firstname.lastname@example.org mobile +358 50 517 9867, primary level
email email@example.com mobile +358 400 254 577, secondary level
email firstname.lastname@example.org mobile +358 40 774 8380, upper secondary level