English Subject Lead
Required September 2018
Salary: MPR/UPR & TLR 2b
Tracks Education provides education for Children with Health needs in Bradford. This is based within three separate teaching settings:
• Tracks PRU; a provision for students who experience extreme anxieties and emotional difficulties around school and social situations.
• Airedale Hospital and BRI Hospital; these meet the educational needs of children and young people whilst in hospital
- Home Tuition; in partnership with the Local Authority.
In order to expand the capacity, sustain continuous improvement, remove elements of Tracks Education from an Ofsted category and secure/maintain a judgement of good across the three teaching settings the Management Committee now wish to recruit a Subject Leader of English who is able to assist the team with provision for those pupils with SEN, disabilities, and additional mental health needs and take on the responsibility for Teaching and Learning within English across all settings under the direction of the Leader of Teaching and Learning / Head of School.
We will offer:
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• A friendly and hardworking team of colleagues
• The opportunity to work in a role with tremendous job satisfaction
Candidates are advised that a visit prior to application is recommended. To arrange a visit please contact the below setting direct:
Tracks Education – 01274 582995 contacting Alison Burke
If, after your visit you feel that you have the right experience, character and motivation to help students achieve their potential and you think this might be the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact the recruitment team for an information pack and an application form
T: 01274 633111
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 21st May 2018
Interviews to be held: wc 21st May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding our pupils. We follow ‘Safer Recruitment Procedures’ and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.