Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced English Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ SEMH school in South East London. The role is to start in January 2018 and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified English Teacher who enjoys a challenge and is passionate about working with students with behavioural issues.
About the Role
· English Teacher
· Required to teach other subjects to KS3 and KS4
· Full time from January 2018
· Daily rate from £130 to £160 (depending on experience)
About the School
· All-through SEMH School
· Split over two sites
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Part of an Academy Trust
· Onsite Parking
· Located in Beckenham
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CAH172140.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.