At Focus School Biggleswade Campus, we take a forward-looking and pioneering approach to education. While academic excellence has and always will be a priority, we challenge outdated educational practices with our Self-Directed Learning program. We place the focus on how students are learning, rather than merely on what is being taught. Our cutting edge learning environment, the embeddedness of technology and ultimately our students are a testament to this.
Due to stable growth our team are now seeking to appoint an experienced, highly skilled, Teacher of English, to teach KS3, 4 and 5. You will be adept at teaching our students to see and lead through challenges in their learning, so they make the best possible progress in each and every lesson. Tailoring your approach to each child, they will be both supported and challenged by your input.
Our schools offer achievement, opportunity and professional challenge to our students within a supportive environment. The students have a passion and desire to excel in learning. We are looking for conscientious and hard-working individuals who are passionate about education, pay meticulous attention to detail and who wish to maintain our environment to the highest standard. Our goal is to become a leading edge school in every aspect.
N.B. Visits prior to application are warmly welcomed so you can come and see for yourself what makes Focus Learning Trust such a special and unique place to work.
N.B. The post is open to NQT’s
• Possess recent experience of teaching English to students from KS3 – KS5
• Be highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner
• Have an up to date knowledge of the KS3 – KS5 National Curriculum and assessment framework, including exam specifications
• Be an experienced teacher or an exceptional NQT
• Enjoy being part of a supportive team
• Be caring and enthusiastic
• Respect the school’s Ethos and Values
- Supportive and caring staff and Trustees who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
- Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
- Active and committed parents and carers and a supportive and involved community
- Excellent premises and well equipped classrooms providing a modern and technologically advanced learning environment for students
- A competitive salary (including a staff laptop)
- Professional support from Focus Learning Trust to continually progress and develop your career through our unique Teacher Training Academy - equivalent to 100 hours per academic year
For more information about Focus Learning Trust or specific information relating to our Campus please visit http://www.focus-school.com or follow us on LinkedIn at Focus Learning Trust
For an informal discussion or to visit the campus please contact Melissa Podlaski on 0330 055 5600, or for an application pack please e-mail email@example.com
Closing Date for application forms: Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interviews will be held week commencing: TBC
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Focus School Biggleswade Campus is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2018 and The Education Act 2002, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Charity No: 1099725