Applications are invited for the following position to commence in Term 1, 2018:
Experienced and passionate English teacher required to teach stages 4, 5 & 6 with demonstrated experience in teaching HSC students. Ability to teach English Extension 1 is highly advantageous.
GENERAL SELECTION CRITERIA FOR TEACHING POSITION
The successful applicant will:
- implement educational best practice within their subject area
- provide high quality teaching and learning programs and activities that are context relevant, promote independent learning and integrate relevant technologies
- possess well developed interpersonal skills
- be prepared to work collaboratively as a member of the English faculty and participate in the Co-Curricular life of the College
- be committed to reflecting on practice and ongoing professional learning
- support the Jewish Zionist ethos of the College
An empathy with the ethos of our Modern Orthodox Jewish Day School is essential.
Any offer of employment will also be subject to child protection employment screening.
To apply for this position, you will need to be an Australian Citizen/Australian Resident/have a current Australian Work Visa.
Visit www.moriah.nsw.edu.au for an Employment Application Form. The completed Application Form together with a letter of application, CV and information concerning two referees should be forwarded to: email@example.com
Applications close 5pm, Friday 13 October 2017