Smart Teachers is recruiting for an English Teacher to join a ‘Good’ secondary school in Brent. The school requires an English Teacher willing to go the extra mile and will consider an NQT with strong behaviour management, as well as a highly experienced teacher. Starting January 2019, this is a permanent role teaching KS3 and KS4, however KS5 experience would be an advantage. The school has an inner London location, but with an out of London feel and access to great local amenities.
About the Role
• English Teacher
• Teaching KS3 - KS4
• Permanent role
• Salary between £26,139 - £39,006
About the School
• School split across two sites with historical links to the community
• Approximately 2,000 pupils
• Ofsted rated ‘Good’ with an ‘Outstanding’ Sixth form
• High achieving students
• Offer a two year Foundation Stage
• Excellent transport links from central London and fringe areas
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KJP3016.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.