Castlebrook High School is a rapidly improving school, with a clear ambition for its future: it will be second to none. We seek an exceptional candidate to join our family with drive and determination. The Academy Principal, Senior Leadership Team, Academy Councillors and staff are committed to securing outstanding in all areas of school life and the best possible outcomes and life chances for all learners. We are going to create something exceptional for the young people in our community and if this ambition appeals to you, we would be delighted to receive your application.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated English Teacher to join our growing English Department.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to successfully teach across Key stages 3 and 4 English and
demonstrate a range of successful teaching and learning strategies
- Enthusiastic, passionate, creative, flexible and innovative with the drive and determination to successfully contribute to whole school improvement
- A dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with learners and colleagues
- A professional who communicates clear expectations, leads by example and promotes at all times positive behaviour for learning
- Willing to fully support and at all times uphold the policies and positive ethosm of the school
- Willing to participate in personal continued professional development
We welcome applications from trainee teachers who will be NQT’s for the next
The Shaw Education Trust is led by an Executive Leadership Team steeped in school leadership and improvement experience: www.shaw-education.org.uk. They are committed to the continued professional development of all members of staff and the sustained successful performance of all its academies.
This is an exciting time to join as we move to a new school building in April 2019 and take up or new name of Unsworth Academy. Our new uniform will be introduced in September 2019. The new school building will include a brand new drama studio and adjoining lecture theatre as well as a multi-purpose art and photography studio. This will provide an outstanding learning environment and a fantastic work environment. The school is easily accessible from across the region and is located 2 minutes drive from the M60/M62/M66 (Junction 17).
Informal visits to school are available, please contact Miss C Allen, PA to the Academy Principal at email@example.com or on 0161 7969820 to arrange.
Closing Date: 25/03/2019 9am
Please forward completed application forms to:
Miss C Allen, PA to the Academy Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
At our school each pupil can feel that they belong to a caring and supportive environment. The school/academy is committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of students and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate child protection screening including a DBS check.